About Rationally Speaking
Thursday, June 21, 2012
* How to determine whether controversial scientific statements are (likely) true.
* Apparently, belief in Hell correlates with lower crime rates. Should we be concerned?
* Likely the most important ethical decision of your life: think before you breed.
* Happiness, apparently, is a glass half empty.
* Free market fundamentalism gets in the way of family values.
* On rude students.
* When physics learns from philosophy.
* The esthetics of gaming.
* Should analytical philosophers be more concerned with emotions?
* Fuck me or you are fired!
* A really, really bad TED talk.
* Is there such a thing as gaydar? Apparently, science says yes.