* President Obama has ordered hospital visitation rights for gay and lesbian couples.
* Nebraska lawmakers and abortion opponents want to use "pain" as a threshold for determining when abortion is acceptable; Jeff Schweitzer calls their bluff.
* A federal court has ruled that the National Day of Prayer in the U.S. is unconstitutional.
* A scholar of religion, Bruce Waltke, has resigned from Florida's Reformed Theological Seminary after endorsing the theory of evolution.
* A long feature piece on Paul Kurtz: "Redirecting a long life of godlessness."
* A controversial bishop has been fined $13,500 for denying the severity of the Holocaust.
* Stanley Fish argues, citing Habermas, that secular reason is missing something.